Naked Escape Competition - Terms and Conditions
The Naked Escape promotion is run by Naked Grouse. It offers entrants the opportunity to discover their ‘Naked persona’ by answering 5 multiple choice questions hosted on http://NakedGrouse.com, providing a valid email address, their date of birth, country of residence and a public Instagram handle. In doing so they will be entered into a prize draw to win a Naked Escape in Scotland [for four people] for a two-night stay, with activities tailored to their persona. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Naked Grouse, Highland Distillers Limited (company no. SC15873) whose registered office is at 100 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3DN. (“Naked Grouse”).
- The competition is open to residents aged 18 or over and over the legal drinking age in the entrant’s country of residence except employees of Edrington Distillers Limited, Highland Distillers Limited, or any employees of any third parties currently engaged by The Edrington Group of companies, and their immediate relations, and anyone else otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of this competition.
- Winning entrants can select three other people to accompany them on the trip. This person must be 18 or over and of legal drinking age in the country of their residence.
- Naked Grouse may require proof of age and photographic identification of the Entrants and their guests. Failure to provide age verification may result in entrants being disqualified from the Competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is deemed to have read and understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://NakedGrouse.com]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Naked Grouse will accept no responsibility for any incomplete entries or entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions in any way.
- The competition will open on 22 May 2019 and will close for entry on 10 July 2019, at 11:59PM GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted or accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Bot activity or suspected bot activity will result in entries being disqualified.
- Naked Grouse will share your personal details with Naked Grouse’s third party suppliers (including Made Brave and Stripe Communications) to allow the trip to be delivered in Scotland.
- Naked Grouse reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time and particularly in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Naked Grouse’s control.
- Naked Grouse shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. (https://nakedgrouse.com/). Any changes to the competition will be notified to existing entrants as soon as possible by Naked Grouse.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- The prize is as follows: Travel to and from Scotland in August 2019, a two-night stay in the Naked Grouse Naked Escape pod with meals, drinks and tailored experiences provided throughout. Transport to and from Naked Escape experience to closest Airport provided throughout including return travel home.
- At the time of your entry, you must be able to qualify that you physically able to travel to Scotland; otherwise you must forfeit the prize. If your health circumstances change in the run up to the competition date, you must notify Naked Grouse immediately.
- Entrants are responsible for any costs associated with extending their stay after the Naked Escape. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they have taken out the appropriate travel and health insurance for this trip.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified on the email provided on entry within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Naked Grouse will then notify the winner of prize details and make arrangement for fulfilment directly.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- By submitting an entry the Entrant agrees to Naked Grouse’s use, of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as use, reposting or repurposing their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in the UK and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner of this Trip agrees to Naked Grouse taking photographs of the Winner and to use these in future marketing and promotional materials.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- If Naked Grouse believe there has been any breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Naked Grouse may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or to award the Prize.
- Naked Grouse will not be held liable to any entrant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party not in an event beyond its control.